Ok…The Gluten Dude is jumping into the product review business.
Well, I wouldn’t really call it a business ’cause, you know, I’m not making any money on it or anything.
But lately I’ve been getting samples sent to me. It’s pretty cool. But I feel bad because I haven’t written anything about any of the products I’ve received. The Dude’s been busy!
So starting today, I will do my best to keep up with things.
To all companies out there who would like your product reviewed, just contact me.
Rest assured, my review of your product will be an honest one. Very honest.
Up first is a product simply called The Gluten-Free Bar
First off, kudos to their marketing company. The search engines will love you.
I became aware of this product when InspiredRD did a review and also posted fantastic pictures of one of the ugliest sweaters I’ve ever seen. I knew I had to get my hands on it.
Alysa made the introductions and within a week, I had a box of bars and a sweater at my doorstep.
3 Things I Love
1. I love the texture, the moistness, the size and most of all, the taste. Simply put, it was one of the best g-free bars I’ve had.
2. I love that the company was founded by a fellow celiac.
3. I love the sweater, even though it was only a loaner (see pics below.)
3 Things I Wish
1. I wish they didn’t contain soy. Many celiacs have soy issues as well.
2. I wish they had less sugar.
3. I wish I could have kept the sweater.
You can learn more about The Gluten Free Bar and order online here.
Now…about that sweater.
The GFB Celiac Awareness Sweater Project is a fundraising effort involving a special sweater and a passionate gluten-free community. They send the sweater around, people take pictures with it and the GFB posts the pics on their website and donates $1 to the NFCA for each pic sent.
People have taken some great pics but I was hoping to set the bar a bit higher. What do you think?