I do my best to not make this blog about me. It’s about us. Our community.
And today’s post is no different.
Yes…I have survived two years of blogging about all things celiac and gluten-free. I’m quite proud of that.
But I didn’t make it this far because of me. I did so because of YOU.
Your passion. Your humor. Your knowledge.
Without you, Gluten Dude does not exist.
And for that, I give you the biggest virtual hug in the world. (Did you feel it?)
Here are some quick stats as we take our journey into it’s third year:
- Pages Viewed: 1,171,612
- Comments Left: 14,031 (thank you!!!)
- Countries Reached: 205 (hello to my one fan in Guadeloupe)
- Most Visited Blog Post: Celiac Disease Symptoms Infographic
- Most Commented On Blog Post: Stop Eating Gluten-Free Foods
- Blog Post That Cost Me the Most Facebook Followers: Is Semen Gluten Free?
- Number of Biblical Passages Emailed to Me After the Above Post: 7
- Most Unusual Search Terms People Used in Google to Find Me: celiac disease is bullsh*t, gluten free sex, I hate gluten free people
- Number of Springsteen References: Not nearly enough (which will change with my “Mega-Mailbag, Springsteen-Style” coming in a few days. Don’t ask.)
So what’s next? Good question. I suppose if it ain’t broke, I shouldn’t fix it. But I am always open for ideas if you have any.
Will I run out of things to say? Probably not. There’s always something to talk about in this crazy gluten-free world we live in.
And I believe we are making a difference. Heck…when you can get Disney to completely edit a show, that’s pretty cool.
As long as that continues to be the case, I’m not going anywhere.
I hope you tag along with me.