You folks have been so awesome in creating this wonderful gluten-free community, I thought it’s time to give back a little.
If you recall last month, I wrote a post about PF Chang’s. In response to my post, PF Chang’s graciously sent me a $100 Gift Card.
Now, I could have done a few things with it:
– I could have declined it. That wasn’t happening.
– I could have used it myself, but that would have been pretty hypocritical, since my post was about not going there anymore.
– I could have given it to a friend or family member. Boring.
– I could run a contest on my blog and give it somebody who would truly appreciate it, as many in the gluten-free community have no issues with PF Chang’s. Bingo!
Here are the simple rules:
- To enter the contest, you must write a letter to gluten in the comments section below. So your comment should start “Dear Gluten…”
- Try your best to be interesting, funny and/or passionate. What would you say to gluten if given the opportunity.
- The winner will be selected at random using random.org.
- Only one entry per email address. Make sure you leave an accurate email address, as that’s how I’ll be notifying the winner.
- The contest will run for two weeks, ending at midnight on July 12, 2012.
Good luck to all!