Let’s play a game. C’mon…everybody loves games!!
You are going to spend the next two weeks on a deserted island. Just you and the elements (and if you watched Gilligan’s Island, the occasional native, cosmonaut, mad scientist and Gabor sister.)
Let’s also assume you will have cooking facilities on the deserted island (yeah…I know).
But…you’ve only got 30 minutes to pack.
What are the ten things you bring that are in your house right now? (And remember, we’re gluten-free.)
Here’s my list:
- A big bottle of Tito’s Vodka with a cucumber for a garnish. (Yes…technically that’s two items, but it’s my game dammit.)
- Udi’s bagels.
- Coffee. Lots and lots of coffee.
- Fruit, Nut & Yogurt Kind Bars
- Gorilla Munch
- Roasted Plantain Chips from Trader Joes
- Bags and bags of frozen veggies
That should get me thru the two weeks in fine shape (except the ocassional hangover.)
What would you bring??