So what does a blogger do when they worked a 16 hour day and then watched hockey until midnight and didn’t plan anything for the next day’s blog?
Why they link to someone else’s work of course :)
The above video is called “The Truth About Gluten” and it’s by Joy Bauer, the resident nutrition expert for NBC’s Today show.
Finally…somebody in the media gets it.
She lays it out real straight and the video itself is pretty entertaining.
Of course, it would have been nice if SHE was interviewed about celiac disease on last week’s Today show instead of the other “doctor” who refuses to answer my emails and tweets, and then we could have avoided this disaster.
But I digress.
Some video highlights:
– Gluten has been in our food supply for thousands of years but going gluten free is a new trend.
– Gluten has some very good qualities.
– Many gluten free items are worse for you than their gluten-free counterparts.
– Unless you have celiac disease or a gluten sensitivity, there is really no reason to eliminate gluten from your diet.
– Don’t fall prey to the gluten free junk that’s pretty much everywhere these days.
Thanks Joy for telling the truth about gluten.
THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!