Subscribe to my gluten free blog
- Constance: Hi Ken, you are a keen observer. I thought I was i......15 Apr 2014 at 11:42 pm
- Shafer: Yes, exactly, thank you! I was diagnosed as celia......15 Apr 2014 at 11:39 pm
- Jennifer: I am having a hard time moving on. I am 6 weeks di......15 Apr 2014 at 10:18 pm
- Ken: GD, I have been reading a couple of your posts and......15 Apr 2014 at 10:03 pm
- Ada: I don't have kids and was diagnosed at 42 years of......15 Apr 2014 at 9:51 pm
Every search for a GF food kicked me to a blog, somehow, some way. Your GD site captured my my attention. It was the first non-flowery, realistic and relatable information I saw. Translation: You made no attempt to blow smoke up my shorts about how awesome it is to be a celiac.