- Mrs. Dude called celiac a “silent curse” this morning. That sounds about right.
– We bought a bunch of frozen veggies last night…corn, broccoli, etc. We got home and realized on the back of the packages (all of them), it says “Product may contain wheat.” Seriously?
– I am loving connecting with others in the celiac community…it’s really been a great journey in that sense (and that sense ONLY).
– It is so cool when two people carry on a conversation on my blog in an effort to help each other.
– If I follow you on Twitter and I get an automated message to “connect on Facebook” or “purchase our products”, guess what? I am no longer following you on Twitter.
– It breaks my heart when I hear people say they can’t afford to get tested for celiac disease, even though they have all of the symptoms. What kind of country do we live in when you need to make a choice between your health and your wallet?
– I wish the medical community would educate themselves more about celiac disease. Way too many people suffering and going undiagnosed.
– I’ve lost four pounds in the past two weeks…without trying. Should I be concerned??
– The Miley Cyrus saga sure had a lot of legs, didn’t it?
– I wish I could find Daura beer by me. I’ve heard from some folks it’s the best gluten-free beer on the market. Well…there’s always Titos.
– I need to break out of my food rut and start using some of my fellow bloggers’ amazing recipes.
– God bless Mrs. Dude. She is my rock.